Clutch Cover Loss of Drive
- Over revving of engine that has exceeded vehicle manufacturer's specifications.
- Over heating of casting due to constant abuse of clutch. The main spring has weakened through extreme influence of heat.
- Inferior part manufacture.
- Driver education.
- Do not use EXEDY covers where engine has been modified to excess manufacturer's RPM specifications.
- Use EXEDY specified sports clutch. Refer to EXEDY Catalogue or EXEDY Sports Listings where covers are manufactured with nodular iron castings.